infolinks

search engines

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Adsense earning and approval tricks

Adsense earning and approval tricks

 

How to make adsense account

How do we earn money from the Google Adsense Program? What AdSense Guidelines can you refer for us?
I have been asked this question so many times in the past few weeks that I thought I should write something on the topic. Bloggers want to cover their hosting and ISP costs with some good revenue. And they’re doing it and are earning few dollars on the side, many are whirling to Google’s Adsense program.
At the same time as the agreement you sign with Google stresses that you are not allowed to give specific information about your earnings from the program I can say that I’m glad I’ve signed up because its well and truly covered my costs. In fact I think its quite practicable to expect that Adsense for making money from Blogging could quite easily generate a decent living. It takes time and hard work, but I think its very within your capabilities.
How do I make money from Google Adsense? Let me share some AdSense Hints that have helped me.
This will be the first posts on this topic. Let me clear that I’m not an expert – there are a lot of people out there making a lot more money than I am using Adsense – most of them are unwilling to share their secrets – well not at free of cost. I’ve no secrets to hide and I will share what I’ve learnt since I signed up for the program couple of months ago.

I am going to assume few things in this part. Here is what I take for granted:
  • You should have a blog. While major part of tips will apply to other types of websites I run Adsense on blogs and will share experience from these.
  • You have (or will) read a basic what is google adsense, how you can earn from and have some understanding.
  • You have (or will) read the program policies as outlined by Google. These give details of site eligibility, ad placements and other requirements for using the system.
Is your blog appropriate for Adsense? – Before you rush into signing up for Adsense expecting it to earn you a million dollars it is worth asking the question of whether Adsense is the right revenue strategy for your blog. By no means is it the only option – you might like to check out.
There are some astonishing success stories about earning giant dollars with Adsense out there; it is significance intriguing a realistic look at them about some hard truths.
Google does not approve every site that applies to the Adsense program.
  • Google Adsense Program Policies indicate that the content of sites must not contain things like excessive blasphemy, pornography, illegitimate drugs etc. Basically your blog needs to have family friendly’content.
  • In the policy document, is a reference to them not normally accepting pages of a personal nature. This is the topic of discussion in many forums and is perceptibly open to different interpretations. Many blogs are personal in nature – however to maximize your chances of approval by Adsense, a blog must beleaguered on a particular topic. For example: this blog is often personal in nature – most of my individual posts focus on very detailed themes which are repeated throughout the blog. Now this has changed recently with Blogger.This may have changed recently with Blogger.
  • Content of Sites accepted into the Adsense program are required to be easily negotiable, have an sufficient quantity of text based content and be written in English, French, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Japanese, or Spanish. They may not to have excessive advertising or other contextual/competing advertising.
  • Most of bloggers believe that sites accepted into the program also need to have reasonable levels of traffic. If your blog is recently published, it may be worth waiting few weeks or months before building up traffic and content levels. Others speculate that a professionally designed, well-organized and privately hosted blog have a better chance of being accepted. The more professional and successful your blog appears, more likely it is to be approved by Adsense.
If you have still doubts after reading Google Adsense Program Policies you can ask Google for amplification or just apply and see how you go.
Acceptance by Google into the Adsense program does not guarantee your success. The fact remains that certain blogs will always be more successful than others at generating income.
Next part will focus upon strategies and hints for increasing your revenue but it should be stated here that the most successful sites are generally with very high traffic levels and/or content that is directly related to a particular product or service (the more targeted and niche-like the better).
It is also worth saying that Adsense works best on pages with lots of text content. It only reads text in determining ads, not images so make sure you have enough relevant content.
The next posts in this series will expand upon these aspects of successful blogging with Adsense.
One last thing, I m observing that many adsense publishers are getting difficulties in approval of adsense account, questions like how to make adsense account is increasing day by day on the web. Is it really difficult to get adsense account ?
Purpose of writing this paragraph is only to help out those people who are suffering from it.
Get adsense approved account with a fair proof
So what I am offering,I have at least 3 years of adsense experience ,i have earned a lot from adsense,i know how to make approval Google adsense within 24 hours. The thing which creates difference between me and them is a fair proof of screen shotsof your approved account.
Yes that's what which satisfy you dealing with me.Hands up, feel free to contact with me.
  • Just send a email with Your name (as per identity cad), mobile number, Postal address to ajjkasex@gmail.com.
  • Make an order.
  • We make adsense account for you and email you screen shots of your approved adsense account.
  • Check out it and then you have to pay some charges.
or leave order here in comments with your full name, contact number and email.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ok

Free Meta Tag Generator and Website Submission! . . . . . .

tag info